Thursday, February 25, 2010

Miami

Tomorrow, as long as my flight gets out (fingers crossed), I will be going on likely my last trip for awhile. About three months after my first transplant my mom and some friends and family and myself all went to Miami, because we all, mostly my mom, needed a break! I fell in love with it there, but I know it's not for everyone. Hopefully there is not a ton of walking from here there and everywhere involved, but we have a rental car so driving is always an option. One of the things that gets to me most about being "sick" again is people have to wait up for me. I really really really loathe it. I know people probably don't care, and it's not as much of a bother as I think it is. But I guess I looked at it like people must really get annoyed to constantly be waiting and walking slowly for me, or having to take a cab instead of being able to walk a few blocks. I was in Cancun last week and I had to have someone else wheel my luggage and that made me really sink inside. I just want to be able to do the small stuff like that again on my own. Soon.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment